Monday, February 20, 2012

Smash Book

I don't know if everyone has heard of Smash Books, but I'm loving mine! It's kind of like a combination of a journal & a scrapbook.

I've enjoyed making a "bucket list" and starting list of books read & movies seen in 2012. It will be great to be go back & look at this years later. It's also more freeing than regular scrap booking. Goodness knows that I haven't been feeling overly inspired as far as creativity goes.

Hmmm, can't quite figure out how to add photos while blogging on my iPad. Sorry.

I'm looking forward to going to Vegas in April for Kim's wedding, but I'm nervous already about singing. I need to find someone local to play for me so i can practice. It's been a lot of years since I sang in a wedding. Heck, I haven't even sung at a funeral in over a year!

I need a real vacation. KWIM?

No comments:

Post a Comment