Friday, January 6, 2012

Still Alive!

I haven't blogged in pretty much forever, and I realized last night that I really miss it.  I need to get back into the habit.  I enjoy sharing with friends & family members what my family has been up to. 

Sarah received a wonderful email today from BYU informing her that they will be mailing out her diploma shortly!  Whoot, whoot!  This is a huge milestone... for her, of course, but for me, as well.  One item on my bucket list is to have both my kids graduate from college.  Come April, this should be a reality.  Now she just has to figure out what to do next!  :)

We are also having a big picnic/party for both of the graduates, here in Billings, in May.  Watch for more info...

Levi is doing really well in his last semester... he is working as a Teaching Assistant in Sociology (his major) as well as received an internship.  The next step?  Law School applications!

Glenn & I are just plodding along.  We were hoping to go on a cruise this year, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen.  Maybe in 2013.  We sure enjoy the photos we took in the Bahamas January 2011.  I am going to Las Vegas in April to be in a wedding.  One of my oldest & dearest friends is getting married... for the first time!  Then right after that, they are adopting 3 children!  BOOM!  Instant family.  :)  She's always wanted children, so this is perfect for her.

If I could figure out how to post this to facebook, as well.... I would.  Maybe I'll just have to ask Sarah.  I imagine she can do it!

Be back soon!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! You have a blog and I can read it! Here's mine: joaneal.blogspot.com

    Sending you hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you blogging again!!! I am ready for a cruise too!!!

    ReplyDelete