Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wow. Guess I've come full circle.

As I type, I realize that not a soul knows I've started another blog.  I really missed blogging.  I stopped my first blog because I took on the challenge on starting a blog for my local scrapbook store.  I really enjoyed it, but it outgrew me!  The store needed more technology that I possess in my poor, pathetic brain.  So I gave it up and the store now has a website.  This was a great decision for the store.  But I missed the creative outlet.

So here I am.  Fortunately for me, I found blogspot, which is free.  The other site I used charged a monthly fee.  I plan on posting photos of trips, of my family (including Jack & Daisy, my fur-babies), and random things going on in the lives of family and friends.  I'm hoping that in the future I'll even start scrapbooking again.  I haven't so much as cropped a photo since last October.  I guess I just lost my mojo.... my entire desire to scrapbook.  I never thought I'd feel this way, but the idea of starting again kind of scares me.  Who knows.

So, for my first post, I guess I'll just say that I returned home from visiting family back east and that I had a wonderful time.  I didn't want to leave... but buying 5 pairs of shoes, 2 COACH purses, 1 Vera Bradley purse, a trip to NYC as well as Cape Cod tends to inspire one to return to work to hopefully fund further trips.  The seafood was amazing and the time with my family was priceless.  I love you and miss you.

Hope to be back soon.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Woohooo!!! You are back blogging. I need to get back to it again. Since facebook I have not really blogged much. You gotta get your mojo back and scrapbook!! I look forward to seeing you again!!

    ReplyDelete